Just an update: We now have the adoration chapel open on Mondays and Tuesdays from 12 noon until 9 p.m. Father has agreed to open the chapel as we fill up each day. We have people signing up for Wednesday, now.
I am so happy to be able to go back to the chapel. During the “blackout” I was going into the big, empty church on Monday evenings at 7:00 p.m. to keep my hour with the Blessed Sacrament. I would take a flashlight, and turn the up front lights on in the church very low and when I wanted to read the Divine Office or The Word, I would shine my little light on the page. It was an adventure. And sort of fun in some mysterious, childlike way.
Now, I want to share with you the promises that were made to Catalina Rivas in a private revelation. They are from the book “In Adoration” that received an imprimatur from the Bishop of Oruro, Bolivia.
Jesus said to Catalina:
I promise to the soul that visits Me frequently in this Sacrament of Love, that I will receive it affectionately together with all the Blessed and the Angels in Heaven, and that each of its visits will be written down in the Book of its Life and I will grant to it:
- every petition that is presented before the Altar of God in favor of the Church, the Pope and consecrated souls.
- the annulment of Satan’s power over its person and its loved ones.
- special protection in case of earthquakes, hurricanes and other natural disasters which otherwise would affect it.
- it will be lovingly withdrawn from the world and its attractions which are the cause of perdition.
- the elevation of its soul, desiring to attain sanctification, in virtuous eternal contemplation of My Face.
- relief of its loved ones from the pains of Purgatory.
- my blessing on every material and spiritual project it undertakes, if they are for the good of its own soul.
- the receiving of My visit in company with My Mother at the moment of its death.
- to listen to and to look after the needs of the persons for whom it prays.
- the intercession of the Saints and Angels at the hour of its death, in order to diminish temporal punishment.
- that My Love will cause holy vocations to God among its loved ones and friends.
- that the soul which preserves a genuine devotion to My Presence in the Eucharist will not be condemned or die without the Sacraments of the Church.
There are two conditions to these promises:
- that they strive to preserved the dignity of My Altars.
- that they be merciful towards their neighbor.
Oh, How I love adoration. And Oh, I how love the Lord!!